Monday, April 12, 2010

Grandma's Boy

"Fruit cup, nice. Way to go mom."



Grandma's Boy is still flying under the radar. When I saw it the first time I actually didn't enjoy it too much but it has grown on me.

Grandma's Boy is about a 35 year old video game tester, Alex, and how if life is full of nothingness. He gets thrown out of his apartment for rent delinquency and ends up moving in with his grandma. Really weird things happen involving grown young men and grandmas. The one actor I think is histerical is in this movie, Nick Swardson, who plays Jeff- Alex's friend and co worker. I think the reason this movie if funny is mostly because of Nick Swardsons role.



Actually, now that I think about it, I realize that even though I have seen this movie alot, I have never watched it from start to beginning. I know for a fact that I havn't seen the actual end of the movie. That actually pisses me off that I just realized that. Even though I havnm't seen the end of the movie, it is still worth a spot on the great comedy movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment