Thursday, March 11, 2010

Superbad

"What? One name? ONE NAME? Who are you? Seal?"



Yes, Superbad is on the list. I know it's been around for three years and because of that most people are sick of it being shoved down their throats. To be honest, I am a little sick of it too, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be on this list.

Superbad follows 3 friends Evan, Seth and Fogell. It is their senior year and have all got accepted into college. The movie follows the 3 of them and their dumb escapades. The main part of the movie is about the 3 of these friends getting alcohol and trying to get to a "cool" party and the lengths they will go to make it there.

I personally didn't see what all the fuss was about when I first saw the movie. I didn't think it was hilarious right away. I didn't really appreciate the comedy or the movie itself until the 4th or so time I watched it. As weird as it is to say this, my parents think the movie is absoloutly histerical. We've watched it together before when it has been on TV. We actually sing some of the song Evan from the movie sings ("these eyes") as a little inside joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment