Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

"Chip, Im gonna come at you like a spider monkey"



Talladega nights is a pretty stupid movie. This blog is also starting to get pretty long so I'm running out of 5 star ideas. I would say this is at least a 3 star movie for me. Like I said before, I really like Will Ferrell in most of his movies.

Talladega Nights is about a racecar driver, (Ricky Bobby) who loves racing. One day he gets in a horrible crash and from there on thinks he can't drive again. He is too afraid to be behind the wheel. Along with the help of his deranged family, father and friends he figures out a way to race again with a huge come back.



The movie is predictable, yes. It also is as dumb as most Will Ferrell movies are most people would say, but I happen to laugh at it everytime I've seen it. HIs costar, John Reilly, is in a lot of movies with him and he is his wing man in this one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment