Saturday, March 20, 2010

Waiting

"Welcome to Thunderdome, Bitch"



Waiting puts its own little weird spin on a comedy movie. It is definitely a crude humor one. I first watched it because my sister introduced it to me. I didn't like it the first couple times I watched it but it's pretty good.

Waiting is about a bunch of screwed up freaks working together in one restaurant called Shenaniganz (I found out after this blog that there really is a restaurant named Shenaniganz). Their restaurant is anything but normal. They do disgusting things to the food and have "inter-office" relationships. THe movie follows a day at he restaurant and what that means for these employees.



I wouldn't suggest this for the faint of heart. It will most likely offend a lot of people in the process of watching it. This isin't one of my favorite comedy movies of all time but it's pretty good so it deserves a spot on my list here. They actually made a sequel called Still Waiting but it's horrible so don't see it! I also like Dane Cook and he made an appearance in this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment