Monday, February 8, 2010

My Cousin Vinny

"What is a 'yoot'?" "Oh, excuse me, your honor...Two YOUTHS."



After looking at websites for this blog, I found a page that uncovers all of the mistakes in the movie and I love to see movie bloopers. This movie was made in 1992, and even though it has a lot of movie bloopers and I was only three years old when it came out, it didn't stop me from seeing it as I grew older. This movie is still widely talked about today even though it is 18 years old.

My Cousin Vinny is about two innocent boys heading to college when they end up being arrested for murder and robbery at an Alabama local convenience store. When they need a lawyer for the case and realize they don't have enough money to pay for one, they decide to ask for help from one of the accused's cousins whose an extremely inexperienced lawyer who has never even been part of a trial before. The cousin lawyer is Vincent Gambini (Joe Pesci) a New Yorker who seems to stir up a lot of trouble in the Alabama town. He brings his fiancee, Mona Lisa Vito (Marisa Tomei) with him who is a great comic relief as well in the movie. The movie follows all the way down to the trial. I'm not going to tell you what happens in the end though because if you havn't already seen it, I'm not going to be the one to ruin it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment