Monday, February 1, 2010

Pineapple Express

"Yeah, maybe. Maybe he went to heaven. He was a little fucker. He could've gone to hell."


Pineapple Express...as of now, it is definitely one of my favorite funny movies.

Not only are the characters in this movie hilarious, the lines/quotes are pretty damn good as well. I sometimes find myself in the mood to watch a movie that has dumb humor and this one will definitely fulfill that want.

*Check out the Pineapple Express trailer below*


For the people who live under a rock and have not seen this movie yet or even heard of it, I suggest you watch it soon. The movie was actually pretty good in the box office. The movie follows two stoners and the adventures they have together after they find out they are being followed by a drug dealer and the police. The two main characters, who are the stoners, are Seth Rogen and James Franco.

After seeing this movie about ten times, that's when I really started to appreciate it. Some people would consider this a disgrace to comedy movies, and I guess in a way it is. But I am a big movie buff and to me this movie definitely goes on my list of funny ones.
So .. to everyone who is reading this and has not seen it yet, add Pineapple Express to your list of movies to watch because if you have a sense of humor, you probably will end up liking it as well.

1 comment:

  1. hey bean, awesome blog so far. ill keep checkin it out.

    when u geta chance: http://beansprout2010.blogspot.com/2010/02/blog-named-bean.html

    ReplyDelete