Thursday, February 4, 2010

Super Troopers

"Want me to punch-a-size your face, for free?"



So to stay along with the theme of this blog, I am going to list another crude humor movie you should all see at one point or another- Super Troopers.
The audience for this movie is more of a younger one such as college kids or young adults. This explains why me and my friends enjoy the movie so much.

The movie is about Vermont state troopers Thorny, Mac, Rabbit, Foster and Farva. They don't take their job seriously and when they pull people over they usually play pranks on them such as how many times they can say meow to the offender. The budget cuts in Spurbery, the town they are located in, start to have an affect on the department by threatening their existence. The story follows the department and how they plan on staying alive involving drug busts, a dead body and ridiculous times along the way.

I'm pretty sure that I have quoted this movie at least 50 times since I have seen it and I can say the same for my friends. I love it so much because no matter how many times I see it, it never gets old. There is talk about there being a sequel to Super Troopers, which I hope is true.

So folks, Super Troopers is officially on the list of Best Comedy Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment